Founders Investment Banking, LLC Advises on Five Recent Transactions in Internet & Digital Media Sector
Founders Investment Banking, LLC is pleased to announce the recent closings of five transactions in the Internet & Digital Media sector. “It’s an exciting time to be involved in the digital media space,” remarked Zane Tarence, Managing Director of Founders Investment Banking’s Internet & Digital Media practice. “We continue to see a tremendous amount of activity and growth in this burgeoning market as consumers lead the way with their shifting media consumption and purchasing behaviors. The level of sophistication among active buyers and sellers continues to accelerate, and we’ve been blessed to work with some of the best on both sides in recent months.”
Due to the competitive nature of the industry, each of the five buyers has requested that the parties and terms of the transactions remain confidential. The transactions advised upon by Founders Investment Banking include:
- The sale of one of the largest and oldest independently-owned personal finance blogs on the Web, with over 50,000 pages of indexed content and over 400,000 unique visitors each month, to a leading private corporation in the financial services vertical. Details surrounding the transaction were undisclosed.
- The acquisition by a leading private company in the digital media sector of a top travel booking website that has served over 100,000 paying customers worldwide since its launch in 2006. Details surrounding the transaction were undisclosed.
- The sale of a premier Internet-based healthcare directory and patient education website to a publicly-traded company active in the digital publishing space. Details surrounding the transaction were undisclosed.
- The acquisition by a private investment group of a leading retirement planning website that receives up to 100,000 targeted monthly unique visitors. Details surrounding the transaction were undisclosed.
- The sale of a prominent personal finance blog that receives over 200,000 monthly unique visitors to a leading publicly-traded company in the online lead generation space. Details surrounding the transaction were undisclosed.