Founders Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Great Momentum After Record Year in 2012
Birmingham, ALA. (February 25, 2013) — In 2013, Founders Investment Banking celebrates its 10th anniversary, marking a Decade of Deals in helping our clients’ businesses grow, build value, and gain liquidity. During our ten years in the middle market investment community, we have closed over 55 transactions in industries ranging from energy services to technology and from manufacturing to healthcare. Led by a management team with an entrepreneurial history, Founders was built on a vision to serve its clients with a Wall Street-level of sophistication tempered with a very personal and relational approach. This tradition continues today, and we look forward to the next Decade of Deals.
2012 was a record year with 10 transactions closed across several key sectors of focus:
- Spartan Energy Services – Oilfield Service company providing down-hole thru tubing, fishing and flow control services to the major shale markets throughout North America
- Louisiana Marine Operators – Marine Transportation company serving inland oilfield support and coastal brown water markets
SaaS / Technology:
- Health Information Designs – Software as a Service provider using evidence-based medication standards to improve overall patient care and contain healthcare costs
- Net Direct Merchants – E-commerce Distributor marketing high quality home furnishing products to consumers and professionals through sophisticated niche web properties
- FlexOffers – Prominent Credit Card Affiliate Marketing network providing original product review content for publishers and full compliance monitoring for advertisers
- Frugal Travel Guy – Leading digital resource for discount air travel and lodging, frequent flyer programs, and leveraging bank promotions to the consumer’s advantage
- Undisclosed – Leading online community solely dedicated to credit card reviews, publishing the best deals available, and answering questions that save readers money
- Undisclosed – Strategic acquisition by financial investor of leading digital photography forum devoted to the business, marketing, workflow, and gear for digital photographers
Geographic (Deep South):
- Student Life – Christian Events and Media company hosting camp and conference events for students in markets across the United States
- Undisclosed – System Integration and Tactical Product Development company delivering niche computing systems to the Defense and Aerospace Markets
Founders Investment Banking is a merger and acquisition advisory firm based in Birmingham, Alabama. Its team’s proven expertise and process-based solutions help companies and business owners access capital and prepare for and execute liquidity events to achieve specific financial goals. The firm’s practice areas include a General Transaction Practice, which serves clients from a variety of industries located in the Deep South, an Oil and Gas Services Practice focused on the U.S. oilfield services sector, and an Internet & Digital Media Practice that serves clients operating nationwide in the software as a service (Saas), Internet, and digital media sectors.In order to assist Founders Investment Banking with securities related transactions, including this transaction, certain Principals are registered investment banking agents of Burch & Company, Inc., member FINRA/SiPC. Burch and Founders are not affiliated entities. The testimonial presented herein does not guarantee future performance or success. For more information, visit www.foundersib.com.