Our Q3 2022 SaaS Market Newsletter includes useful tools for SaaS entrepreneurs and investors, highlighting the most recent quarter in which interest rate hikes and macro sentiment continued to drive volatility in public markets, with software stocks being impacted to a greater degree than the broader market. Our update includes:
- Interview with an Expert | Navigating S-Corp Elections
- Classes of Equity & Impacts to Future M&A Proceeds
- An assessment for SaaS entrepreneurs designed to generate actionable insights to increase enterprise value and improve consistency of revenues (discount code included within the newsletter that will waive the cost)
- Comments and insights from industry experts
- Valuation multiples and recent transaction data
- Benchmark operating statistics
If you or anyone you know have questions regarding anything discussed, or the general SaaS marketplace, please feel free to reach out to Zane Tarence, Partner and Head of Founders’ Tech & Business Services Group.