Q4 2022 Human Capital Management Market Insights
In this edition of Founder’s Human Capital Management Market Insights, our team provides keen insights from the marketplace from Q4 and 2022 as a whole. Global M&A activity was at its second highest level in history in 2022, with estimated deal value exceeding 4.7 trillion, and over 44,000 M&A transactions closed.
Our update also includes insights into:
- US Labor Force Indicators
- North American Transaction Data
- Notable HCM Private Equity Platforms and Add-On Activity
- Public Company Valuation Metrics
- Public Trading Valuation Data
If you or someone you know have questions regarding anything discussed, or the general HCM marketplace, please feel free to reach out to Neal England, Managing Director and leader of Founders’ Business Services Practice.