In this edition of Founder’s Human Capital Management Market Insights, our team provides keen insights from the marketplace from Q1 of 2023. Global M&A activity fell Q1 2023 with total deal value coming in at just under $1 Trillion, down 17% from the same period a year ago and down 10% from Q4 2022.
Our update also includes insights into:
- US Labor Force Indicators
- North American Transaction Data
- Notable HCM Private Equity Platforms and Add-On Activity
- Public Company Valuation Metrics
- Public Trading Valuation Data
If you or someone you know have questions regarding anything discussed, or the general HCM marketplace, please feel free to reach out to Neal England, Managing Director and leader of Founders’ Business Services Practice.