In this edition of Founder’s Human Capital Management Market Insights, our team provides keen insights from the marketplace from Q2 of 2023. Global M&A volume fell for the second-consecutive quarter as both buyers and sellers exhibited caution with instability in the economy. Estimated combined enterprise value came in at $758 billion for the quarter, falling 7% from the previous quarter and down 34% from Q2 2022. Total deal count remained steady with an estimated 10,111 transactions completed.
Our update also includes insights into:
- US Labor Force Indicators
- “Key Earnout Factors” by Managing Director, Neal England
- North American Transaction Data
- An opportunity to take our Investment Grade Assessment (discount code: IGA_NE)
- Notable HCM Private Equity Platforms and Add-On Activity
- Public Company Valuation Metrics
If you or someone you know have questions regarding anything discussed, or the general HCM marketplace, please feel free to reach out to Neal England, Managing Director and leader of Founders’ Business Services Practice.